Saturday 13 October 2012

Exchange in Switzerland Part 2

Continuing from where I left off in Part I of my exchange experiences (an ongoing series until January 2013, when I return to Singapore), more pictures and descriptions of my travels!

Apart from the beautiful sights I saw in Lausanne from the previous post, I also visited the part of Lake Geneva that is located near to where I live. It's such a beautiful and peaceful place.


Vevey was another lovely town in Switzerland that I visited. It's small, quaint, and has the absolutely loveliest sunset I've seen in a long while.


Onwards to Part III to check out my visit to the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) in CERN, the European Organisation for Nuclear Research, and other interesting things I saw on my travels thus far!

Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .